• 18.2.15

    CHARLOTTE TILBURY TAKE ONE

    Back in early December, I received a couple of Charlotte Tilbury products for my birthday which I was so excited about as I had my eye on a couple of products from the Charlotte Tilbury collection for a while! I kid you not, I already have my eye on a few more products! 

    When I first saw all the quads, I was immediately drawn towards this one, as it’s a pretty warm toned neutral quad. Since getting this, it quickly became one of my favourite quads/palettes. As with everything in the collection, this quad is extremely aesthetically pleasing! I love how slim and sleek the packaging is as it's great for travelling and can easily slot into  my makeup bag! It doesn't have an applicator, which I actually like because I find them quite flimsy so I never use them; I tend to use my own brushes!
    The shadows themselves are really buttery, blendable and easy to apply and work with. I love how pigmented they are because the last thing I want is patchy shadows that lack pigment! Even though there are only four shades, there are still so many cool looks you can create with this and also incorporate it into so many other looks! I especially like to use the highlight shade if I'm using another palette as it's the perfect highlight colour! 
    Shades  L-R – 1) A warm toned shimmery highlight. 2) A rustic red. 3) A shimmery bronze pressed pigment. 3) A shimmery brown shadow.

    Out of all the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, this was the one that caught my eye as it's the deepest vampiest shade in the collection! The Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks have a stunning rose gold packaging with a rigid design and CT embossed on the lid. The squared lipstick bullet makes for a much more precise application as it's easier to perfect the cupids bow. The shade Glastonberry is a beautiful deep purple berry shade which is my favourite shade of lipstick as it suits my complexion the best. Being apart of the Matte Revolution Lipsticks, it's obviously has a matte finish, however when I use a matte lip balm (such as Nuxe Reve De Miel) I find that it doesn't dry out my lips. I love this shade as it makes any boring or unperfected makeup look appear much more put together!


    Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury makeup? What’s your faves?! I've got my eye on the Vintage Vamp quad!

    @charlottechristmasx