• 5.2.15

    MAYBELLINE FIT ME COLLECTION

    A long time ago, Maybelline brought out the Fit Me range, which includes four different products, a foundation, foundation stick, concealer and powder. The idea behind this range is that by using the Fit Me Finder, you should be able to find the correct shade for you in all of the products aforementioned. I’ve tried and tested three out of the four products, as the foundation stick doesn’t come in my shade. I’m still surprised that I haven’t heard more about this collection, as it’s a good one!

    Fit Me Foundation
    When I purchased this foundation, I didn’t know anything about it. I just knew that I liked the concealer so much that I wanted to the out the rest of the range. It turns out that I really like this range and it’s turned into my everyday foundation. I love its dewy coverage because it looks really natural on the skin. It’s not cakey at all and is a buildable light to medium coverage foundation. It lasts on me throughout the entire day with powdering in between to diminish any unwanted shine.

    Fit Me Concealer
    The concealer was actually the first product from the range that I picked up due to the fact that it came in my colour which was a huge plus for me as concealers from the drugstore don’t tend to come in my shade. The concealer itself is a nice light to medium coverage concealer, which covers both under eye circles and blemishes, such as temporary scarring from spots etc. I don’t find that the concealer creases on me as I set it with a powder and it doesn’t look at all cakey.

    Fit Me Powder
    The fit me powder is a finely milled powder despite being a pressed powder. It doesn’t provide too much coverage therefore doesn’t look cakey, although it nicely sets my foundation. I tend to keep this in my handbag as it’s nice and compact with a mirror and is great for touch ups on the go.


    Overall, I really like this range, as it’s fantastic value for money for good quality products. Have you tried any of the products from this range? What do you think?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx