• 28.6.15

    L'OREAL LA PALETTE NUDE COMPARISON

    A few months ago, L’Oreal launched their La Palette Nude palettes and being an avid beauty lover, I made sure that I got my hands on both of them! The La Palette Nude is a 12-shade eyeshadow palette. There are currently two palettes available, Beige and Rose. Both palettes come accompanied with a large mirror and a double-ended applicator.

    The difference between the two palette is that Beige (review) is a more bronzey, neutral and cool toned palette, whereas Rose is a warm toned pinky palette. The Beige palette has shades of a very similar and consistent. I personally think it’s somewhat a flaw with the Beige palette because the colours are very stark and deep and relatively hard to work with, especially with the lack of pigmentation in the lighter shades. The Rose palette (review) has more variation that Beige; I believe it’s great to transition your makeup from day to night! The colours are a lot more pigmented and there’s a nice mix between shimmery and matte eyeshadows.

    My favourite palette out of the two is the Rose palette as I find it a lot more wearable to wear, as the shades are a lot warmer. I didn’t realize that I would have gotten as much use out of this as I have. I would’ve thought that Beige would have been more ‘me’ however I’ve used Rose a hell of a lot more and it’s definitely my current go-to palette in my collection at the moment!


    Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. If I went to buy one, I'd have chose the Beige one because like you said it's a more "me" palette but I didn't expect that it would have that consistency! The Rose one seems much better when it comes to its formula! Xx

      riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Exactly, I'm not sure why there is a difference though :/ x

        Delete
    2. The rose palette looks lovely, I love how it has both light and darker shades definitely very versatile for both night and day looks! x

      Toni x
      clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, I much prefer it out of the two x

        Delete
    3. the rose palette is my favourite too! x
      Hannah | Heyitshannaah

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx