• 3.6.15

    L'OREALS LATEST LAUNCH | LA PALETTE NUDE


    L’Oreal is most definitely one of my favourite brands from the drugstore and when I found  out that they were launching a new palette full of beautiful nude shades, you can imagine I was rather excited. There aren’t many great palettes in the drugstore, other than from Sleek as most drugstore brands have quads and trios etc.
    The palette itself consists of 10 eyeshadows in pretty, slim and sleek packaging which is accompanied with a mirror and a double ended brush. The shadows are a mix of shimmer and matte finishes and the quality of the shadows are really good too. Even the matte eyeshadows are very pigmented and all are easy to blend. The shades themselves are very similar to some of those in the Urban Decay Naked palettes. This palette retails for £14.99 which is a great price for such variety and quality as not only are the shades beautiful, but also the packaging too! In my opinion, you’re probably getting more than you pay for which is great.

    Shade Description from Left-Right: 01.A pearlescent creamy shimmer 02. A shimmery dusky pink 03. A matte pink with taupe undertones 04. A light matte brown 05. A shimmery bronzey orange 06. A shimmery mauve 07. A matte taupe 08. A shimmery bronzey brown 09. A matte charcoal brown 10. A shimmery deep purple.

    Have you tried this palette? What do you think? I think it would make a great present for someone!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I love the L'Oreal palettes and I have the Beige and the Rose coloured ones. They have great pigmentation, I just wish that each colour shadow had a name, I know its not important to some people, but I just prefer palettes where each colour has an individual name.

      zoea2812.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, that would be better, especially for blogging purposes for referencing! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx