• 16.6.15

    NARS PURE RADIANT TINTED MOISTURISER

    If you've been a devoted reader to my blog over the past few weeks, you'll have noticed that the Nars Pure RadiantTinted Moisturiser has been making quite a few appearances! This base has literally not left my makeup bag! I've absolutely been loving it for the warmer weather to achieve a really natural but more 'perfected' base. So I thought it was about time I gave you all the low down!


    Much to my surprise, I actually like the packaging; other than the notorious matte black packaging, the squeeze tube makes it really easy to pop in your makeup bag, if like mine it's very slim and streamlined. Being in a tube rather than in a bottle with a pump, you can choose how much product is dispersed. I usually do a squeeze and a half!

    The product itself has a really nice consistency, obviously that of a normal moisturiser with the coverage of a BB cream. The hydrating property is really great for my skin, which can be on the dry side. It's perfect for all year round as it has SPF 30 and helps to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. I love it for a spring/summer glow, as it's so dewy!

    One thing I absolutely love about this product and NARS in general, is the extensive colour range, I genuinely think that there's a shade for more or less everyone! I'm in the shade 'Malaga' which is probably a tad too light, however throughout the day it somewhat oxidises! 

    As this product has a really light coverage, I like to apply my concealer before this product so that I can still keep the natural aspect of this product! I tend to use a dense brush to try and get as much coverage as I can, usually with the Zoeva Silk Finish brush.


    Have you tried this product? What's your verdict?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx