• 17.6.15

    THE FELT TIP LINER TO BE RECKONED WITH

    I’m a sucker for winged eyeliner. You can have shoddy eyeshadow but by adding a wing it can look nice and complete. Applying a traditional liquid liner can be quite tricky and time consuming, especially in the mornings, so I now opt for felt tip liners and I’ve tried quite a few different felt tip liners including the L’Oreal Blackbuster liner but I’ve only every repurchased one in the form of the Collection Extreme 24Hour Felt Tip Liner which has become one of my absolute holy grail items. 


    Most felt tip liners are either too flexible or not flexible enough and I believe this to be somewhere in the middle. Flexible enough to apply a firm line but strong enough to provide ultimate control. The nib isn’t too thick, therefore allowing you to achieve a really thin line but can easily build up to a thick line and wing. The product itself is a very pigmented jet black and dries matte black too. It doesn’t rub off throughout the day and I’ve even walked in the rain without an umbrella, and it hasn’t moved. Like I previously mentioned this is one of my Holy Grail products as it’s a great liner and for a great price of £2.99!


    What’s your favourite liner?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Ooh this liner looks fantastic, is it one of those liners that drys on almost like a thin layer of plastic? Do you know what i mean? its hard to explain haha!

      Emma louise x

      Emma Louise from theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I understand what you mean! No, it doesn't dry like plastic! x

        Delete
    2. I've had real issues with felt tip liners in the past, mainly because they always seem to dry out really quickly! For £2.99 however I'm definitely going to be giving this one a try, thanks for the recommendation :) x

      Beauty Dressed

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've had many of these liners before, I'v never had a problem with them drying out super quickly. The longest I've had one before needing to repurchase was about 5-6 months! x

        Delete
    3. I am a sucker for felt tip eyeliner too. My go-to eye look is a cat eye, and felt tip eyeliners provide the most control, and they stay on the longest. Hands down, my favorite felt tip eyeliner is the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, but that thing's like $16. If I can find this product in the US, I'm definitely giving it a try! Thanks for sharing!

      xoxo
      Sockwun
      ExtraExtravagant.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The cat eye is great for pulling a look together. I've not heard too much about the Eyeko liner, but I'll definitely have a look! Fingers crossed you can get hold of it in the states! x

        Delete
    4. My favourite is stila's stay all day!

      www.chloecake.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've heard a lot about that, I'll have to check it out x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx