• 29.6.15

    WHAT'S IN MY BUM BAG / FANNY PACK?


    So festival season is well and truly underway and I have a festival to go to in a few days so I thought I would share with you what is in my festival bum bag. When it comes to bumbags (or fanny packs) I really don't like them as they just don't suit my style however I found one on Hannah Cox's Instagram and it was this beautiful tassel bumbag from ASOS and it’s nicest I've come across. The bag itself has a little slot on the outside and inside is a larger space, which also has a zip compartment perfect for valuables.
    One of the more obvious things I will be taking with me will be my phone as I can't go anywhere without my phone as I will also need to take some photos and Snapchat (if you would like to add me on Snapchat you can at charlottexmas). Along with my phone I will also be taking my portable charger because iPhone batteries are a joke and Drake will be headlining and I want to make sure that I capture him on the day.

    A few other things I'll be taking with me is of course my Oyster card so that I can get to Finsbury Park as well as cash and cards for food and drink. I will obviously be taking my ticket otherwise I can't get into the event. A couple other things I'll be taking will be a lipstick and some anti bacterial gel because I want to make sure my hands are nice and clean.


    Are you going to any festivals? What will be in your bum bag?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Although bum bags aren't the most stylish things ever.. they're ridiculously handy! When I went to New York last summer, I got one and it was so easy just throwing my essentials in that rather than carrying a big bag about. It also meant I wasn't worried about something getting stolen or something like that as I could see it at all times. Great post! I hope you have a great time at the festival :)

      Caitlin | Cosmetics, Cocktails & Cruising xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I completely agree, the last thing I want to be doing is carrying everything around! x

        Delete
    2. I wish I was going to a festival! and darn I want your phone case so bad haha x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. There's always next year! The phone case is currently on sale for about £5 from Iconemesis! x

        Delete
    3. Love this! Such a unique post :)

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx