• 4.7.15

    20 TYPES OF POSTS I LIKE TO READ

    I’ve been reading various different blogs for so many years now. Since then, I’ve found different types of posts that I really enjoy reading, so here’s the low down…


    01. Beauty Favourites
    02. Lookbooks
    03. Equipment
    04. Shoe Collection
    05. Reviews
    06. Home Decor
    07. Wishlists
    08. Beauty Hacks
    09. DIYs
    10. Makeup Collection
    11. Favourite Bloggers
    12. What’s in my Bag?
    13. Beauty Hauls
    14. Holiday/ Destinations
    15. Favourite Beauty Sites
    16. Photography Tips
    18. Fashion Haul
    19. Holy Grail Products
    20. Makeup Starter Kit


    What are your favourite types of posts to read?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I love whats in my bag- I've even done one! I love fitness posts too xx

      Hannah Rose

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know, I love having a nosey into other people's bags! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx