• 7.7.15

    4 IN FROM JAPONESQUE

    Japonesque is a brand not a brand that I've ever dabbled in before. I've heard a lot about this brand, in particular their cool and unique packaging. Being a beauty blogger and an avid beauty lover, I decided to finally take the plunge and purchase a few bits from Japonesque.

    There weren't too many wearable single eyeshadow shades available on the site, so I picked up this shimmery, iridescent creamy eyeshadow so that I could use it as a highlight whether it be on the brow bone or top of the cheeks!

    As soon as I saw this duo, I knew I had to get it! This one in particular consists of a nice warm toned gold for the lids and a matte brown, perfect for the crease. It's really small and compact, so perfect to fit in makeup bag or for travelling!

    I've recently gotten into brown eyeliner since the weather has been warmer and I've opted for a more natural look. I currently only own one or two other brown eyeliners and this seemed slightly darker and creamier on the eye than what I currently own.

    You can never have too many lashes for nights out and dinners etc and believe it or not, I've never used corner lashes before. These corner lashes looked perfect for a more subtle lift to the lashes and to make them appear fluttery!


    Have you tried anything from Japonesque? Do you have any favourites?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I love Japonesque - their lashes are amazing!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm definitely looking forward to giving them a go! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx