• 8.7.15

    CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT & A NEW LAUNCH




    My main qualm with my skin is the pigmentation. I’m much more self conscious about dark spots (scarring left from previously active spots) than I do about the actual spots on my face. For the past couple of years, I’ve tried to rectify and reduce the appearance of them, but I’ve never found something that has properly worked. Back in 2005, Caudalie produced a form of cosmetology by providing a solution to dark spots (a.k.a. pigmentation). This was in the form of the Vinoperfect Radiance Complexion Correcting Serum, which has an active natural ingredient that makes the skin more radiant and reduced dark spots. Fast forwarding to 2015, Caudalie has taken this one step further and has concocted a tinted moisturiser to go alongside the serum to treat dark spots.

    This is an anti-dark spot, light and milky product, which is supposed to help with pigmentation. It contains 1000ppm of viniferine, which is the ingredient to reduce the appearance of dark spots. I use this product after my toner, before my moisturiser by applying about four-five drops with the pipette and applying it over my face. I use this twice a day, once in the morning and evening. I’ve found this product to really treat my skin and reduce the appearance of my pigmentation to the point where I’ve left the house without any foundation or tinted moisturiser! The first time I used this product, I remember that I woke up and my skin felt really soft and radiant!

    The latest Caudalie launch is the tinted moisturiser, which is to not only help conceal, but also treating at the same time, therefore being a treatment and a makeup product all in one. It’s meant to provide enough coverage to conceal a vast amount of pigmentation. The shade range is very limited as it only consists of two shades, light and medium. The tinted moisturiser has 500ppm of stabilized viniferine, which is the same ingredient that’s in the serum, used to treat pigmentation. I use medium which is still too light however when I apply powder, it just about works for my skin tone (about a MAC NC44). It lasts really well on my skin and is perfect for those ‘no makeup’ makeup days and it has SPF 20 which is great for protecting the skin from sun damage!


    Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I love Caudalie products, these sounds lovely, i love the sound of the tinted moisturizer, especially as i find myself picking them up over my foundations recently!

      Frankie Boo Blog

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. So do I! &tinted moisturisers are just much more appropriate for the warmer weather! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx