• 10.7.15

    CURRENTLY READING

    If you read my post talking all about my Bookshelf, you will have seen my confession about not be an avid novel reader. In today’s post I’m going to talk about my current reads, whether it be magazines, books or blogs.

    Grey, E L James
    I’ve read the Fifty Shades Trilogy about three times over. I absolutely love all three books, in particular the third book as so much drama happens in it! Last month ‘Grey’ was launched which is Fifty Shades of Grey from Christian’s perspective as opposed to Anastasia’s. I’m almost half way through and so far, so good. I love knowing Christian’s thought process I love finding out more about him! I like how I’m getting a clear overall picture.

    Elle Magazine
    My monthly Elle magazine subscription landed through my letterbox and I’ve been scoping out the latest summer trends as well as discovering that in next months issue, there will be an exclusive 20% ASOS discount code! I love looking at all the inspiration for August!

    Post Secret, Frank Warren
    This book is one of those really easy reads that don’t require too much attention, as the content is nice, quick and snappy! I’m a very nosey person, so finding out people’s deepest, darkest secrets really satisfies the nosey aspect in me! This book really makes me appreciate my life because there are some really deep, unsettling secrets, however there are also some humorous and lighthearted ones too, so there’s a good balance!


    What have you been reading recently?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I have slight book shelf envy lol. Everything looks so clean and neat. Mine is cluttered with books and homeware lol... I love it though! x

      Kate | A British Sparkle

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx