• 9.7.15

    SOIGNE BOTANIQUE

    Anyone who knows me or has read my blog for some time will know that I’ve been an avid nail polish lover for as long as I can remember! I love having my nails painted, I feel incomplete without having them painted and they instantly make me feel better. For some people they’re a focal point, for example when you’re holding the pole on the bus or paying for something etc. your nails are what people see.

    Soigne is a brand that I’ve heard quite a lot about over the past year. Soigne (pronounced “swahn yey”) was founded in France in 2014 and was inspired by the Parisian fashion front line. There are 28 shades available in total, pretty much any shade you could possibly think of! The formula doesn’t contain any harmful carcinogens as it has up to 85% plant-sourced raw materials. There is a wide applicator for easy and precise application and it has a glossy gel finish, for an overall professional manicure! The polishes have a really nice, non – streaky formula, which adds to the ease of application and the quality of the finish. The bottle is really simple with a neat label. The polish is packaged in a box with a fitted piece around it for protection.

    The polishes are £11 each; I have four of them. Vodka Bleu* – A deep-sea blue. Reminds me of WKD. Permission* – A bright orange. Pomegranate* – A dark red. Vin Rouge* – A vampy purple.

    Have you tried any Soigne nail polishes? What do you think?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx